San Remo Campus
Fantastic news on Thursday 8th August!
Thrilled to say that the Minister for Education, James Merlino, announced that the proposed junior setting for the Phillip Island / San Remo / Waterline communities will:
- Be located in San Remo
- Be a campus of WSC
- Be a Year 7 to Year 9 Campus
- Be available for use in 2022
- Be provisionally named “Bass Coast Junior Secondary Campus”
So many positive outcomes for our junior students!
- Shorter travel time
- More ‘home’ time
- A community connection to a nearby school
- Easing the pressure of numbers at the Dudley Campus
- Enhanced relationships with staff
- And so much more!
A great day for government education in the Bass Coast area; a positive outcome that will support our young people for decades to come!